Moving offices requires hundreds of critical tasks to be completed at the same time. Often the responsibility for the relocation is given to an individual when many of the tasks require specific knowledge and expertise that may not be familiar to that person.
And in our experience, Telecoms and IT often seems to be left to the last minute. Potentially, a very stressful situation then!
So trust Trident to be your Move Manager: we have many years’ experience in managing the complexity of ICT relocations, including the orchestration of numerous suppliers, who each in part join together to form your complete ICT estate.
Moreover, we take it personally. We’ve learned that by taking personal responsibility and being accountable to you, we give you the confidence to let us get on with our specialist subject. Allowing you of course deal with the solicitors, estate agents, decorators, carpet fitters, desks, staff…..
Trident will manage the whole comms relocation process for you; to minimise stress, downtime and productivity, and to ensure that your telephone systems, lines, internet, mobiles, PC’s and servers – all work in the new location at the right time.
- Friendly project management: a single point of contact, agreed channels of communication and decision making
- Analysis of your current estate: which systems are vital, discuss any changes required for the new office
- Advice on Business Continuity: number diverts, home and remote workers, data back-up, etc.
- New premises: survey comms room location, BT line plant, risers and cable routes, etc.
- Telephone lines and Internet: lead times for installation, temporary lines if required
- Telephone lines and Internet: ensure operational in your new location before the move
- Keep your number? If delivered from a new exchange, we can move your number to the cloud, or arrange automatic diverts and announcements
- Move and re-installation of the existing (or new) telephone and IT systems
- Structured cabling for voice and data
- Hand-holding: we’ll be with you on the first day to make sure everything is ok
Lead times for key services you should be aware of *
- Leased lines (Ethernet, MPLS, etc)90 days
- Basic broadband ADSL3 weeks
- BT Telephone lines, digital6 weeks
- BT Telephone lines, analogue3 weeks
* All times are approximate and subject to local conditions
Trust Trident for Office Moves:
- Friendly, experienced and accountable ICT professionals
- We manage the move for you, so you can relax
- BT Liaison: it’s complicated and tedious, so leave it to us
- Cost review: a good time to look at your systems, rentals and tariffs to see where savings can be made
- Business Continuity: minimise risk, downtime and loss of productivity
- On-going support